Tuesday, August 10, 2010

They Call it Puppy Love

I am an animal lover - especially dogs.  I have two schnauzer mixes (mixed with what we're not sure).  I think animals are definitely part of the family no matter how big or small.

This week I have been house/dog/cat sitting for some family friends.  Naturally, they were my photo subjects during my time there.  Jake is a yellow lab, Gus is a rescue golden retriever, and Cookie is a very talkative 15 year old cat.  They love to play and wrestle and absolutely love attention!









Jakey is all smiles!



Gus is so loveable!






















Cookie loves attention!

4 comments:

  1. oh maaahhh gaahh i love it!!! i don't think they've ever had professional photos taken :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginny! Your mom said she hasn't seen Cookie look so good. I thought it was really funny. BTW, I put a link to your blog on my page - hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animal pictures. These are awesome. Animals are so easy to capture true moments because they are all heart.

    ReplyDelete