Friday, December 31, 2010

and In with the New!

In honor of the new year, my friend Andrea got her little one Ryan a 2011 sash and Happy New Year top hat!  After posting her pictures on Facebook, I had to run over and get some shots for myself.  So Thanks to Andi and Ryan for the photo shoot!  It was so much fun!



I hope everyone is this happy in 2011!

I think he's giving a toast with an invisible glass.  Here's to imagination and creativity!

I think this one is my favorite!  The look on his face is precious. 

Hmm...  I wonder what the new year will bring!

Happy New Year from AJG Photography Etc!

7 comments:

  1. love this little guy! cutest baby new year i have ever seen. awesome pics. amanda u did a super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i love the captions, and yes he does look like hes toasting with an imaginary glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a gorgeous baby and the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Amanda! You bring out his personality so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO SUPER cute...Auntie KiKi loves them all...GREAT job Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last one so much. He appears to be thinking up something to do next.

    ReplyDelete