Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walk In Love. Clothing Photo Contest

My friend Angela introduced me to walk in love. clothing.  It's run by a husband and wife team who also does photography!  They make a beautiful team and do great work together.  According to their website, "Walk in love. clothing is simple. We are dedicated to selling well-designed, high quality clothing with a positive and inspiring message. That message is a reminder to imitate God by loving others every chance we get – no strings attached."  They definitely have a message that I agree with.  


The company is holding a contest for entries of people in their clothing.  Angela and I had to participate!  We're number 6!  You can go vote here.  I have to say that there are several cute entries, but I am quite partial to ours!  We had a lot of fun, so I thought I should share!


she was not your typical blossom.  but, surprisingly beautiful

Love is Enough









So much fun!  Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment