Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year as always.  Of course I am most thankful for my friends and family and especially for those friends who are like family.  I am also especially thankful for my puppies and kitty who just make life fun!  I am also thankful for all of you who check out my blog and are a fan of my photography!  I hope you look forward to seeing what I come up with each time. 



This Thanksgiving I am visiting our neighbors to the north!  No... not Canada, I mean Oklahoma!  It's been very warm here and in Texas... that is until today!  I have to say the weather picked a good day to actually start feeling like a season other than summer.  Good timing Mother Nature!  (My wintery pics from today will be my next post). 

I got to set up the decorations!

I love how they turned out.

This crow was just too cute.

I love different kinds of salt and pepper shakers!  These were fun.

Asparagus!

We got to get out the good silverware!

Dive in!

It's not Thanksgiving without the dinner rolls and gravy.

The stuffing was really good - full of raisins and walnuts.

Rissa tried out a new recipe for sweet potatoes.  YUM!

I hope everyone had a wonderful meal filled with good company and some laughs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment