Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just 6 Days Old

My good friend Andrea and her husband Mark welcomed baby Ryan Maxwell to the world on October 25th at 10:09 am.  He weighed in at 9 pounds 12 ounces!  He was born a big boy and I think it's a very good thing that they got him early.  I think he looks so much like his daddy.  Ryan is absolutely precious, and I think unbelievably strong for being only a week old!  I didn't go to visit Ryan to take his pictures, but the camera came along and well .... I couldn't resist!








Ryan and his womb bear.


Everyone can always use a teddy bear hug!


I had painted Ryan's nursery even before we knew the little one was going to be a Ryan!  I finally got the chance to see the nursery with the furniture too!  It looks so good!




 I am excited to see baby Ryan again and to take more pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. ok so i may be predjudice but this is the CUTEST baby EVERRR!!! Thank you sooo much Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo of him with the teddy bears. :)

    ReplyDelete