Sunday, October 31, 2010

2nd Annual Halloweenie Roast

My friend who loves Halloween (betcha can't guess who) had her Second Annual Halloweenie Roast where some of her friends get together and roast weenies over a little fire pit.    She had a wonderful Halloween mix of music put together to may to help set a spooky mood.  There was also an amazing full moon hanging low in the sky to kick off the evening. 

I also learned that saying "I hate bunnies" is supposed to make the smoke from the fire blow away from you.  Being that I love bunnies, I couldn't say it so I had to endure some smoke.  It's okay though, the smoke still got the bunny haters of the night!

Every party needs food and treats!  I'm pretty sure this is one of the top reasons to have this get together.  I even made my grandma's recipe for macaroni and cheese which came out well, but I think it was better last year (my victory was that it didn't stick like glue to the pan this time).  

Yummy yummy ghost cupcakes.  I think the ghosts were butter cream of something.  WOW.

So cute too! Err... I mean creepy! ;)

Simply called Witches Brew.  I'm not sure what's in it other than a touch of vodka and ginger ale... green Kool-Aid maybe?  Whatever it is, it's good too!

Her dripping candles were really a nice touch.  Though this shot doesn't really show it, I thought the lines of wax drops along the side looked like a skeleton hand reaching up toward the flame.
No Halloween party is complete without a few skills and some black roses.
Here is my friend Mellie.  She came as someone from the show My So Called Life.  It's been a long time since I've seen that... I can picture the character, but I can't remember her name!  This doesn't really show the costume, but I really liked the snapshot.
Mummy dogs!  They look like little mummies. She was going to add the little mustard eyes, but I'm glad she didn't since I don't care for mustard.  They were SO good though! Mmmm.... I could go for some now actually!
 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from AJG Photography Etc!

3 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look so good. They are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I told you what was in the Witches Brew...it wouldn't be Witches Brew. ;) PRETTY pictures, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete