Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pretties

A week or so ago I tweeted @ajgphotoetc that I had passed by a super cute pumpkin patch! (now to go slightly off tangent...) I saw this while going with my dad to play disc golf.  So this isn't from playing disc golf on that particular day, but I mentioned it as reason to post a couple pictures of my puppies!  Pepsi has a harness, so I attached my ladybug wings to it and off we went to play disc!  I couldn't resist the reason to put her in a costume of some-sort.  Fajita will have non of wearing a costume, so I was excited that Pepsi would wear one!  (Yes, my dogs are named Fajita and Pepsi)

Pepsi and Fajita all excited to go play.

I love watching them run and play!  Pepsi looks like she's ready for takeoff.

Back to the pumpkin patch... This evening, I had the chance to go and actually see it.  I was very impressed!  Cypress United Methodist Church did a fabulous job putting it all together!  It looks like this is something that they set up every year.  So much work went into it, and there were also some quite unique pumpkins.  There was a little country store setup as well as other well-known character sets.  So cute for taking pictures of the kiddos.  There was even a tiny tiny newborn in a pumpkin outfit that was having his or her picture taken.  It was precious!  

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!  I loved the Peanuts gang here.

Aviator Snoopy


Gotta love the giant turkey!


Love pumpkins like this with the veins showing so vividly.

oooOOOOooo The Toy Story group!  Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato Head, the aliens, Wheezy,  Hamm, Slinky Dog, and Bullseye were are there!

Wheezy is of course my favorite!

I assume this is Old McDonald and his farm.  The chicken cracked me up!


Where's the yellow brick road?

I'm glad I noticed the little stickers on this guy.


Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?  I love Oscar!
Gotta love a penguin pumpkin patch!  The snowman is pretty cute too!

 Thus ends my trip to the pumpkin patch.  I wasn't there long, but I couldn't resist sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment