Monday, November 22, 2010

You Can Bank on It

My girls LOVE going to the bank.  Why?  Because they get some pretty big Milk Bone dog biscuits!  If I need to go to the bank, I try to plan it so they can ride along with me.  Now Pepsi doesn't quite have the same enthusiasm for bank runs as Fajita, but I think it's because Fajita is a more seasoned bank runner.  Of course, I couldn't help myself but to snap some pics of Fajita while in the drive though.  These were taken on my cell phone so they're not the best quality, but I still have to share!


Fajita knows before we even pull in!

Information sent, and now we wait with great anticipation.

I hear it coming!

I see it!  It's so close, I can almost taste it!  (Yep, she's licking her chops!)

Victory!!

Pepsi girl got hers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment